FAGOR ELECTRÓNICA S.COOP., headquartered at Bº San Andrés s/n, 20550 Arrasate-Mondragon (Gipuzkoa), Spain, being able to contact it for any question related to this website or its services itself, on the phone 943 71 25 26 and/or on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF www.fagorelectronica.com
This document establishes the General Conditions of Use of this WEBSITE, provided by FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. on the Internet. Access to this website is subject to prior reading and acceptance by all users of the terms, conditions, communications, warnings and other legal notices contained in this clause. Access to this WEBSITE is free, and its visualisation does not require any previous subscription or registration. Connections to other websites that may exist as well as the use that the user may make of them are subject to these General Conditions of use, as well as to any specific conditions require by said websites. Any use other than authorised is expressly prohibited.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER,
- As a service provider, FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. undertakes to provide the services offered by this WEBSITE, to effectively guarantee the secrecy of communications that may exist with the user, and to respond to any claims that may eventually arise. This website does not collect or store personal data of its visitors, unless voluntarily provided by the user.
- FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates on the information contained on the WEBSITE or in its configuration or presentation, notwithstanding the fact that it shall take efforts to make such knowledge available to users, provided that circumstances permit.
- Both access to the WEBSITE and the use that may be made of the information contained therein shall be the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. FAGOR ELECTRÓNICA, S. COOP. shall not be liable for any consequences, loss or damage that may arise from such access or use of information, except for those actions that result from the application of the legal provisions to which it must be submitted in the Strict exercise of its competencies. FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. does not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the information or services offered, except for those guarantees that must be granted pursuant to the applicable laws or that are explicitly described in an agreement between this company and the user. FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. does not guarantee the content provided, where appropriate, by third parties, nor does it guarantee the veracity, reliability, accuracy, timeliness or convenience of the information provided for the destination that users or any other person makes of such content.
3.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER.
- At all times, the user must make a lawful use of the services of this WEBSITE in accordance with the current legislation, respecting the intellectual property rights of FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP.
- The user shall not carry out, through the services made available by FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., any action that causes damage or alterations of the contents, nor will it impede the correct functioning of the WEBSITE, not causing technical problems of any kind and not transferring elements susceptible to carrying computer viruses or damaging, interfering with or partially or totally intercepting this WEBSITE, as well as not intervening or altering the email of other users.
4.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of this website and its services. Thus, any liability for damage of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and its services shall be excluded. In any case, FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. shall make its best efforts to maintain the continued availability of this WEBSITE.
- Although FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. has implemented all appropriate measures to ensure security in this area, it cannot control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents of this website that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system. FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. disclaims any liability for damage of any nature that may arise due to the presence of viruses in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents, files, etc.
- FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the WEBSITE or its content. Therefore, the user exempts FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. from any responsibility in relation to reliability, usefulness or false expectation that the Portal may produce during browsing through it.
5.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights on this WEBSITE and the different elements contained therein are owned by FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., except for those of companies with which it has signed the corresponding contract for the provision of content, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property standards. The exclusive exercise of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and processing belong to said company. The design, images, maps, graphics, brands, labels, distinctive signs or logos of FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., frames, banners, the software and its various codes, source code and objects, etc. of this WEBSITE are owned by FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., which legitimately has exclusive rights to exploit them. The user who accesses this WEBSITE cannot copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, assign or sell the aforementioned elements or create new products or services derived from the information obtained. The user is solely authorised to view and download it for personal and non-commercial use by the user, with the possibility to extend it to third parties or entities. Any alteration of this WEBSITE by the user that may affect its content, such as hyperlinks (links) and the like is strictly prohibited. FAGOR ELECTRÓNICA, S. COOP. shall ensure that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist, defamatory, or promote violence. Similarly, it shall try to avoid any circumstance that could be harmful to users.
6.- LINKS OR HYPERLINKS.
No link to the Portal may be established from any other WEBSITE without the prior and express consent of FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. In the event that this website contains links or hyperlinks to other portals or websites not managed by FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., the company states that it does not exercise any control over said portals or websites, nor is it responsible for the contents thereof. The links that this WEBSITE may contain shall be offered, solely, by way of informative references, without any type of assessment regarding the contents, owners, services or products offered therefrom. In any case, FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP. disclaims all liability in relation to the services provided by said third parties in light of any claims of any nature and claims that may be brought in relation thereto.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These General Conditions of use and navigation, as well as any relationship between the user and FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., shall be governed by the Spanish legislation. For any dispute arising from the existence or content of these General Conditions or from the relationship between the user and FAGOR ELECTRONICA, S. COOP., both parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond thereto, submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the Courts of Bergara (Gipuzkoa), Spain.